Board of Directors
Members of the Board of Directors are property owners within the Business Improvement District or agents representing those owners. They are elected by mail prior to the annual
meeting of Old Town Pocatello, Inc. by property owners within the Business Improvement District. Officers are then elected by the new Board at their first meeting.
Holly Mecham (Citizens Community Bank)
Richard Creason (Myers Anderson Architects)
Andrew Smart (Spaulding Building)
Jason Adams (Pocatello Pet Lodge)
- Denis Clijster (Station Square)
- Chris Foulkrod (250 N. Main St.)
- Sandra Hartwig (Greenstamp Store)
- Irving Johnson (Eagles Building)
- Tyson Kunz (Wells Fargo Bank)
- Ben Ledford (Myers Anderson Architects)
- Mike McCormick (The Yellowstone)
- Deann Transtrom (127 N. Main St.)
Jane Warnock (Old Town Pocatello Properties)
- City of Pocatello Council Representative: Mayor Brian Blad
Old Town Pocatello, Inc.
420 N Main St
Pocatello, ID 83204
Click Here to see what's happening downtown this week!
First Friday Art Walk
The April First Friday Art Walk has been postponed to May 1. The May First Friday Art Walk will be held in locations throughout Old Town on Friday, May 1. The festivities will begin at 5pm and will include local and regional art, live music, food, fashion and more. Plan now to come stroll through Old Town and enjoy the charm of our monthly Art Walk!
Connect with us on Facebook and keep up with all the events, exciting shopping opportunities and all the great food at our collection of ethnic restaurants.